Thursday, January 6, 2011

Nice start of year

My first step into the new chapter and this step was set before the end of the year and it truly started yesterday. It may be a long day but interesting. Not to tell that I need to prepare that every weekday which is coming will be as long as yesterday. I cant complain, can I, because this was what I wished before Christmas. You could say this was my belated Christmas gift. You may wonder, what am I talking about. I am talking about my first step into the working life, my first job in a city about 1 hour and 30 minutes from where I am living.

When I received this good gift some day after Christmas. I was very surprised and happy. Not long after I came to sense again I got a mixed feeling about it. I was happy, nervous, worry, curious and afraid at same time. I really want to share this new with my family and friends (both in real life and in the cyber world). Unfortunately many of my friends were busy at that moment except my family but it was not to late to share this good good news now.

Dear friends, I did it. I got my first job! XD

(Although the first 6 months are probationary employment, I am still very happy for this gift.) Because of my new job I will probably have less time or be to tired to be online. It is not that I update my blog so often but I will try to be online sometime. I will miss You if I am away to long. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment